NEUBAU AIR dessert woman

Air

Changing the perspective changes the world

We let our visions fly, lift them up with every breath. And what starts as a wind, will grow to a storm.

NEUBAU AIR Laura Mirror woman

Changing the perspective

Inspired by the natural element of air and driven by the urgent need to rethink the way we treat the environment, we are not afraid to fall or to fill the vacuum between looking good and doing good. As a pioneer of sustainable eyewear, connecting people with nature is always of paramount importance for us. It´s not about nostalgically looking back in time but a matter of always striving for longevity, regional production, and a connection to the planet we all call home. Because great things can arise from small changes in perspective.

materials

The frames of the AIR collection are made from naturalPX and recycled stainless steel.

65% of our innovative bio-based polyamide material naturalPX is made of oil extracted from organically grown castor beans. The remaining 35% is regular polymer which is needed to reinforce the strength and elasticity of the material. naturalPX doesn’t just help us minimize our carbon footprint, it allows us to design and manufacture high-quality eyewear.

Stainless steel is known for its durability, smooth surface finish and resistance to corrosion. It is an environmentally friendly choice of material as it can be recycled an indefinite number of times, with no degradation. 65% of the stainless steel we use for our products is recycled steel and it is estimated that around 80% of all stainless steel worldwide is recycled, making it the most recycled material on the planet.

NEUBAU AIR Laura Woman

Because where others see thin air, we see space for a change.

NEUBAU AIR mood text
Subscribe to our newsletter!