NEUBAU Material castor oil bean 16


Sustainable, high-quality and resource-saving

We follow a clear sustainable concept when using our materials. We strive to use only sustainable raw materials in order to reduce the harmful impact on our environment to an absolute minimum. Therefore, we work exclusively with plant-based, durable and easily recyclable materials.

State-of-the-art technical processes are required for processing, which we use to transform organic materials into materials that are among the highest quality in the eyewear industry.

plant-based polymers

natural Acetate

natural Acetate is a purely plant-based material composition made from cotton and wood. Contrary to traditionally used acetates, this sustainable material creation dispenses with harmful components and uses only plant-based plasticizers. As a result, the material is considered biodegradable and particularly environmentally friendly.

Neubau material natural Acetate 14 2

natural 3D

The material developed especially for NEUBAU is 100% derived from a renewable raw material source - the castor plant - and is thus purely plant-based. Processing using state-of-the-art 3D printing technology also allows us to produce eyeglass frames without solid waste materials or cutting waste.

NEUBAU Material castor oil bean Erin

natural PX

65% of this innovative plant-based polyamide is derived from the oil, organically grown castor plants. The remaining 35% are regular polymers, which are necessary for the material's strength and elasticity. naturalPX helps us reduce our carbon footprint while developing and manufacturing high-performance eyewear in a wide range of stylish colors and finishes.

NEUBAU natual PX Stainless steel Anton unbegrenzt 1

We push things forward constantly with new technologies and sustainable materials.



We use only high-quality titanium from Japan, from suppliers that meet our high-quality standards. Titanium can be recycled in a sustainable way, as outstanding results are possible even with tiny quantities.

NEUBAU Eyewear handmade in Austria production titanium

Stainless steel

Stainless steel is used primarily in the food industry and for medical purposes due to its durability, surface finish and corrosion resistance. It is an environmentally friendly option when choosing materials, as it can be recycled an infinite number of times without any loss of quality.

NEUBAU Stainless steel Maxime 21 unbegrenzt
NEUBAU material titanium unbegrenzt 1430
Subscribe to our newsletter!